TECHNOAC CABLE FAULT LOCATORS
UNDERGROUND CABLE FAULT LOCATOR
Our cable and pipe locators allow to:
• Locate cables and pipes fast and accurately
• Determine the depth of the buried utility up to 10 m
• Detect buried utilities effectively even in the distorted areas
• Operate in various weather conditions.
Cable and pipe locator "Success AG-309.15G"
High tech device for detection of cables and any metal pipelines with integrated GPS/GLONASS module.
• Monoblock receiver AP-019.3 with built-in GPS/GLONASS module
• 20W AG-105 transmitter
• high precision location of underground utilities up to 10m
• direct digital measurement of cable current up to 10 amperes
• Location of non-conductive and non-metallic utilities with optional pushing rod and pipe sonde
• three modes of operation : "ROUTE”, "GRAPHIC”, “FRIEND-OR-FOE”
• three inbuilt sensors make omnidirectional antenna showing a direction of a cable or a metal pipeline on LCD display
• inbuilt sensor for digital measurement of the depth and current
• measured depth is 10 m
• passive frequency: Power, Radio, BB
• active frequency: 512/1024/8192/32768 Hz
• sensitivity : 100μA
• large LCD display with high resolution and adjustable backlight brightness
• transmitter – 20W
• cast body, the case is sealed along the entire length to the connectors
• GPS/GLONASS module for accurate positioning of the located utility
• Mini-USB cable and desktop software for uploading and processing the data from the receiver.
• Detection of cables and any metal pipelines underground up to 10 m
• Direct digital measurement of the depth up to 10 m
• Indication of the deviation from the utility axis in the mode “ROUTE”
• Direct digital measurement of the current
• Survey the ground before the excavation works
• Distance of tracing from the place of transmitter connection is up to 3 km