• Oil and Gas
• Water abstraction
• Water distribution network
• Waste water and as custody transfer water meter or cooling meter.
• Filtration Plants
SIEMENS ELECTROMAGNETIC FLOW SENSOR
SITRANS FM MAG 5100 W
The SITRANS F M MAG 5100 W with its patented liners of hard rubber NBR or ebonite and EPDM is a sensor for all water applications such as ground water, drinking water, cooling water, waste water, sewage or sludge applications.
SITRANS FLOW TRANSMITTERS
In order to have a complete flowmeter, please combine it with one of the following MAG transmitters:
SITRANS F M MAG 5000: Cost efficient transmitter, accuracy of + 0.4 % of flow rate
SITRANS F M MAG 6000: Bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate
SITRANS F M MAG 6000 I: Alu enclosure, Ex approvals, bus communication, batch function and accuracy of + 0.2 % of flow rate. The sensor can be combined with the energy calculator SITRANS FUE950
• Oil and Gas
• Stock program of MAG 5100 W secures short delivery time
• Connection flanges EN 1092-1 (DIN 2501), ANSI, AWWA, AS and JIS.
• NBR Hard Rubber and Ebonite Hard Rubber liner for all water applications
• EPDM liner with drinking water approvals
• Hastelloy integrated grounding and measuring electrodes
• Increased low flow accuracy for water leak detection, due to coned liner design (Order No. 7ME6520, DN 15 to 300 mm (1/2" to 12")
• Drinking water approvals
• Suitable for direct burial and constant flooding
• Custody transfer approvals
• Build-in length according to ISO 13359; the standard includes sizes up to DN 400.
• Easy commissioning, SENSORPROM unit automatically uploads calibration values and settings.
• Designed so patented in-situ verification can be conducted. Using SENSORPROM fingerprint.
• Custody Transfer option for water billing, with type approval after OIML R 49 and verified according to MI-001 for DN 50 (2") to DN 300 (12")