– from 0.06 % of calibrated span
Reliable sensing system coupled with very latest digital technologies
– provides large turn down ratio up to 60:1
Comprehensive sensor choice
– optimize in-use total performance and stability Flexible configuration facilities
– provided locally via local LCD keypad New TTG (Through-The-Glass) keypad technology
– allows quick and easy local configuration without opening the cover, even in explosion proof environments IEC 61508 certification
– for SIL2 (1oo1) and SIL3 (1oo2) applications
PED compliance to sound engineering practice (SEP)
ABB 2600T Series Pressure Transmitters
ABB Model 266DDH Differential - Model 266HDH Gauge - Model 266NDH Absolute
Model 266xx detailed in this data sheet apply for those transmitters which include on high pressure measuring side, a direct mount seal which is integral to the transducer by a short capillary connection inside a protective rigid tube. This construction forms a standalone single assembly suitable to be mounted to the process by the seal mounting facilities. .
By properly selecting the high and low pressure side variant in the ordering codes model 266DDH can be in the following versions:
a) one direct mount seal and one flange for process connection, direct 1/4 – 18 NPT or 1/2 – 14 NPT through adapter; this allows also to connect the other leg (wet or dry) for differential measurement.
b) one direct mount seal and one remote seal with capillary; the two seals allow again a differential measurement and must be selected of same type/size.
Model 266HDH and 266NDH have the direct mount seal on the positive side, respectively with the reference at atmospheric or vacuum pressure, for gauge or absolute measurements.